Monday, July 21, 2014

Charlie

I would like to take a moment to introduce everyone to the new ball of fluff in our lives. Meet Charlie!
He's a Boston Terrier mix (mixed with what, we don't know, but based on that beard, we're wondering if it's not schnauzer). Given our recent departure from Boston, it seemed like a perfect fit. We named him Charlie after the Charles River. When it rains, he becomes, appropriately, the Muddy Charles (also an MIT watering hole frequented by my husband and his classmates during grad school).

So far, Charlie loves playing with his squeak toys, a duck and a carrot. My childhood dog had a favorite stuffed carrot, so I couldn't resist getting one for him. He also loves to gnaw on Pork Chomps. Other favorite hobbies include licking people, sleeping on top of shoes, running around in the backyard, and winning over new friends with his cuteness and sweet, lovable demeanor.
Charlie also likes to get dressed up from time to time like the dapper gentleman that he is. Thanks to our sweet friend Jessica, he has the perfect accessory for the occasion!
We're so excited to have this little guy in our lives! I'll try to keep the puppy posts to a minimum, but I figure from time to time, I won't be able to resist sharing some of his adventures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment