Thursday, December 12, 2013

All I Want For Christmas - 2013 Edition

As I've been doing my Christmas shopping, I've found quite a few things along the way that I've been tempted to buy for myself. But my mother taught me to never buy myself anything in the month of December, because you never know what you'll get for Christmas! Since I had so much fun putting together a Christmas wish list last year, here are some items that I'm loving this year!

I would love using this ridiculously adorable Dansk Kobenstyle Butter Warmer Pot.
(photo from Amazon)

These Southern Saying Pencils are such a cute reminder of home.

(photo from Brookish on Etsy)

Since my husband and I love making cocktails, it would be so much fun to set up a pretty Bar Cart.
(photos from The Glitter Guide and Obaz)

I've been eyeing this beautiful Penguin Threads Embroidered  Edition of Little Women for quite a while now.
(photo from Amazon)

This Kiss My Grits Tea Towel. for a little sass in the kitchen.

Coffee Scrub Kitchen Soap because nothing beats the smell of coffee (and because coffee is supposed to help remove the garlicky smell from your hands after cooking).

I've been eagerly anticipating the release of The Homesick Texan's second cookbook, so my fingers are crossed for a Pre-Order of the Homesick Texan's Family Table. Her first is one of my favorite cookbooks.
(photo from The Homesick Texan)

Aren't these Monogrammed Lockets lovely?

These colorful Nine West Flats.
(photo from Nine West)

This Wooden Recipe Box is pricey, but it's absolutely gorgeous.
(photo from Rifle Paper Co)

Kale Market Bag. Tee hee!
(photo from West Elm)


No comments:

Post a Comment