Wednesday, December 19, 2012

All I Want For Christmas

Since I already have my two front teeth, I have some other items on my Christmas wish list this year.

First, a Chemex coffee pot. They're beautiful and functional.
This umbrella would make even the rainiest day a little brighter. Merde.
Aren't these chevron blankets lovely? I want the cozy orange one.
I'm a little obsessed with this cheese knife set by Laguiole. Perfect for a wine and cheese party with friends or for a special evening with your special someone.
 This necklace? Oh my goodness.
 I swooned when I saw these recipe cards.  Rifle Paper Co's wares are so pretty and girly.
 Finally, this luxuriously soft cashmere scarf. Be still my heart. 
Speaking of Christmas, we head home to Texas in the morning! The best present of all is spending the holidays with my sweet husband and our families. And eating as much TexMex as we can physically manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment