Sunday, December 21, 2014

All I Want For Christmas - 2014 Edition

Ok, it's that time of year again! Christmas is almost here! Our tree has been up for weeks, a wreath is on the door, and lights are on the house, but I'm scurrying around doing last minute shopping. Here are some things I'm loving this year! Happy Christmas shopping to those of you who, like me, still have a couple folks left on your list!

How cute is this Julia Child cookbook bookmark? She never fails to make me smile.
(Photo from Food52 Provisions)

I'm a sucker for just about anything from Rifle Paper Co, and these Floral Coasters are no exception.
(Photo from Rifle Paper Co)

Wouldn't this 2015 calendar be perfect in the kitchen?
(Photo from Food52 Provisions)

I'm dying to add this East of Eden print to the collection in our library.
(Photo from  FRAMEDVINTAGE Etsy Shop)

A cheery monogrammed Ring Dish would look great on someone's nightstand.
(Photo from Anthropologie)

Have you seen this Coloring Book? What a perfect way to spend dreary winter afternoons!
(Photo from Amazon)

Who doesn't like a cozy pair of PJ Pants?
(Photo from Old Navy)

Even though I have no room for new cookbooks, I would love to have David Lebovitz's newest, My Paris Kitchen. He's just the best.
(Photo from Amazon)

I know I asked for a pretty copy of Little Women last year too, but have you seen this In Bloom version?! Swoon.
(Photo from Rifle Paper Co)

Finally, how about this completely gorgeous Smeg Toaster? How can someone make a toaster that pretty?
(Photo from West Elm)


No comments:

Post a Comment