Friday, December 20, 2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


This afternoon my husband and I are flying south to spend Christmas at home in Texas.  After the extreme cold and copious amounts of snow we've had in Boston, I'm ready for a change.  And I can't wait to see our family and friends. We'll also work our way through our "Texas To-Do List" (items on this list include TexMex, Chicken Fried Steak, BBQ, breakfast tacos, Shiner beer, chili from Texas Chili Parlor, and kolaches from the Czech Stop). Of course there's never enough time to catch up on everything we miss from home! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, filled with love, friends, family, and good food! I'll see you in January!

-----------------------------------------
 
"Then the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.'" Luke 2:10-12
 

No comments:

Post a Comment